It's amazing how much can happen in six short weeks, that being the time since my last entry in yon blog. A few highlights, as best I can recall:
- We have a new President here in the US of A. The wind of change is pleasantly blustery these days.
- Record cold temperatures settled into Southwest Virginia, making for some chilly walks with Asta. Wind chills in the negative numbers. See chart below!
- The festive holiday season came and went. Lots of good family and friend time.
- A dear friend was rushed to the hospital and appeared to knock on death's door. She's rallied and come back.
- I passed another one of those birthday things. Duly noted by friends and family. Thanks folks!
- I moved offices at work in preparation for my shift to full-time archivist.
- I had some camera gear upgrades, and I'm pretty giddy about it. It feeds into my February Fotoproject. 28 (at least) photo posts, one a day, throughout February.
Windchill chart from the NOAA website